Title: CDL DRIVER
Reports to: Owner & Crew Leader
Working to be part of a functional tree service team.
- Driving loads to and from job locations
- Driving loads to drop off sites, turn in drop off tickets to office day of delivery
- Assisting pruning and removing trees on residential and commercial properties
- Assisting climbers
- Assisting in site cleanup after tree care operations
- Chain saw use and safety
- General work site safety
- Proper equipment use and maintenance
- Vehicle safety, safe operation, and safe driving
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Relationships and Roles
- Work week is 5 days, Monday to Friday, starting at 8AM.
- Saturdays when needed, must be on call for emergencies. Must have working cell phone.
- Entitled to 30 minutes of lunch, off clock.
- May be asked to help in task not listed in responsibilities.
- Two to five years of Arborist or Forestry experience is required
- Must have valid CDL license
- Must have working cell phone to be able to maintain contact with office and owner at all times
- Punctual, meticulous and reliable
- Courteous manners with the public and other staff
- Must be comfortable with the use of hand tools and powered tools or equipment
- Must have an understanding of work orders and plans
- Ability to work outdoors, handling steady physical work activity as a member of a tree care team
- Must exhibit strong communication skills