You don’t know how it happened, but it did – you’ve got a dead tree on your hands. If you want to preserve the lush look of your landscape, then it’s time to consider hiring a tree removal service. Perhaps your majestic oak tree is posing a major danger for drivers, as it’s starting to lean out onto the road, or your tree is causing some serious damage to your roof – and it needs to go now.
While homeowners should consider tree removal a last-option, you’ll need to give your local tree removal service a call if:
• A tree is causing structural damage to your home;
• It’s causing a safety or navigational hazard.
• Your tree has kicked the bucket. If the tree hasn’t blossomed or had fresh growth in over a year, it’s highly likely that it’s dead. Break off a small branch to see – is it brittle? Are the insides dry? If so, then it’s time to call a tree removal service.
Worried that this unexpected expense will break your bank account? While you can get a free estimate from most tree removal companies, you can use the following factors to estimate just how much it will cost to remove your troublesome tree:
• The location of the tree can have a significant impact on the total cost of tree removal. For example, how easy is it for the tree removal company to get to the tree? Is it located near your house or near the road? Is it safe to remove this tree, or will the arborist in question need to deal with utility wires and other dangerous obstacles? Additionally, will the tree removal have an impact on your neighbor’s property?
• The size and location of the tree will have the biggest impact on the total price of your tree removal.
• The health of the tree will also have an impact on the price of your project. Expect dead, dying or diseased trees to potentially cost more to remove(because of the danger and skill needed to address the removal), while healthier trees will be easier on your piggy bank. Periodic evaluation of your trees and plants could save you thousands of dollars in repairs and or replacements. It will in fact add thousand of dollars of value to your home by adding beauty to your landscape.
• You should expect when speaking with a professional tree service provider, that they will outline for you the specific cost for specific work to be done. Cost for tree removals, tree trimming, stump grinding, and other specialized services not limited to hauling and fertilization should be clearly outlined in a proposal for work.
While tree removal and tree services can be an unexpected cost, knowing what you’ll be charged for can make all the difference between a surprise invoice and an expense you’re prepared for. If you really want an exact figure for your tree removal, ask local companies for a free tree estimate. You will find that the frequent analysis of your trees will pay off, when you save large sums of cash for addressing dead or dying trees.
Periodic evaluation of your tree and plants could save you thousands of dollars in repairs and or replacements. And will in fact add thousand of dollars of value to your home by adding beauty to your landyscape.